Schiller  (Lu 112723 fois)

Oceano

• Modern Crusaders
Re : Schiller
Réponse #270 26 septembre 2021 à 10:32:25

New album "EPIC" by Schiller - Release date: 12 Nov. 2021
Format: Digital Download / CD+Blu-Ray (Deluxe) / 2xCD+Blu-Ray (Super Deluxe) / Vinyl-LP

Inspired by large-scale film music, Christopher von Deylen (Schiller) develops his own epic orchestral sound on his new album "Epic". To achieve this, he combines his atmospheric sound worlds with emotional orchestral arrangements to create a gigantic head cinema soundtrack.

Schiller collaborated for the recordings with the 40-piece symphonic orchestra of the famous Synchron Stage in Vienna, where the likes of Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard have recorded.

"Working with forty creative people was a breathtaking experience," says Schiller looking back. "Although there are now sound libraries with excellent samples, real instruments are fortunately irreplaceable. You immediately feel a wonderful, powerful energy. Being in a huge room full of collective creative power is incredibly inspiring. On Epic, I try to capture that vibe and transfer it to the listener."

Epic" contains twelve opulent pieces on which the unique Schiller sound merges with fantasy and fiction. Each track is a self-contained musical narrative with goosebumps guaranteed.

The Deluxe Edition contains the album "Epic" on CD 1 and the Blu-ray in a digipack with 24-page booklet. The Blu-ray contains the complete album in Dolby Atmos multi-channel sound, extensive behind-the-scenes material and exclusive orchestral performances.

The limited Super Deluxe Edition contains 2 CDs, 1 BluRay and a 40-page hardcover artbook in a slipcase. CD1 contains the album "Epic" with 12 epic electronic orchestra tracks. There are 12 more new SCHILLER pieces on CD2. The BluRay contains the complete album in Dolby Atmos multi-channel sound, extensive behind-the-scenes material and exclusive orchestral performances.

"Free the Dragon" - Official Video

"White Nights (Don't Let Me Go)" - Official Video

ENIGMA "Sadeness Pt. I - 30 Years / Anniversary Edition" Vinyl-Single - OUT NOW!
ENIGMA "The Complete Studio Album Collection" Vinyl-BoxSet - 23/07/2021

Oceano

• Modern Crusaders
Re : Schiller
Réponse #271 18 octobre 2021 à 09:40:27

ENIGMA "Sadeness Pt. I - 30 Years / Anniversary Edition" Vinyl-Single - OUT NOW!
ENIGMA "The Complete Studio Album Collection" Vinyl-BoxSet - 23/07/2021